That Bleach RP Mansion
That Bleach RP Mansion
That Bleach RP Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Bleach RP Mansion

This forum will mostly be based on RP and Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new beginning?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Izuru
Admin
Kira Izuru

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct - 0:11

Kira Izuru, the third squad's fukutaicho had been sent in the living world, since the great tragedy that disturbed the normal life in the Soul Society. Walking down the main street, Kira was looking all around him lost in his mind, he didn't pay attention to what was moving around him, even if he followed them with his eyes. He wasn't aware of the time as he was lost in his thought. He made his way back in his tiny apartment rented downtown in Karakura Town. Once he had put his bag on the table he took a fast shower. That was realy rafreshing but not enough to change his mind.

*Why....*

He wasn't able to think about something elst than the still fresh wound his heart felt when he saw them leave... When he left. The blond man dried his hair and place them back in place hiding as usual his left blue eye, emplifying his already depressed expression that was clearly visible on his feather's since the betrayal of the three men. Then he took a deep breath looking at himself in the mirror and went out from his clean place to waled in the streets in a desperate attempt of changing his mind.

*I mind what are they doing now?*

Slowly his thoughts went to his friends and comrade from the Seireitei. He had not see anyone of them since he was they in the human realm. It was quite sad, he had been isolated from his friend only because he was loosing weight? Kira sighed as a brief sentences from Yamamoto-soutaicho went back in his mind.

*...You are now allowed to come back here until you gain back a good health...*

From his 5'8" the thin man, still thinking about too much memory, didn't realized he had lost his way into the streets and couldn't know where he had ended since there was no map to find back his path. He frowned lightly and made his way back at a place he could see a map, but stopped his move as he felt a familiar reiatsu near him. He didn't know who it was but he looked around him searching for this person.

"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
https://thatbleachrpmansion.rpg-board.net
Minezaki Tsura

Minezaki Tsura

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct - 19:45

Minezaki Tsura was hopelessly lost...Again. She had been walking around from towns to towns and she also had to run away a few times only because some silly people thought she was a lost child. Ironically, she was lost but not a child. She was also looking for Kira-Fukutaichou. She was sent to make sure Kira-Fukutaichou was alright, not really knowing what had happened for she was relatively new as a true shinigami. *Maybe I should ask around for some help...* She thought. She was about to cross the street when she suddenly decided to go the opposite directions that she'd usually take. After all, if following her sense of direction that was bad made her lost, not doing so just might be the right thing to do to not get lost so often.

Suddenly, her stomach growled harshly, she hadn't eaten since she got to the World Of The Living. *I'll eat once I find him...Maybe he hungry too...Or know where I could stay to sleep during this mission* She thought as she was feeling more and more pathetic. She was once a living human girl, and yet, she had no idea on how to find a place to stay. *Maybe this Kurosaki-San guy could let me stay, heard his closet is comfortable, and* She interupted herself and turned her head around quickly. She could have sworn that she saw a familiar person from the corner of her eyes. *Could it be?!*

Curiosity took over her and hoped along excitedly in the direction she last saw the tall figure. The familiar person what tall, had blonde hair...*It's him!* She thought excitedly. She turned to quickly look in the reflexion of a window to brush her hair with her nails, made sure her long, flowy, blue dress was ok. After all, she wanted to be well presented to the higher ranked shinigami.

She quickly walked towards him when she suddenly slowed down her pace. A sad and confused expression presented itself upon her young face. *He looks....So sad...* She then noticed how thin he had become. *What happened...?* Not realizing his own movement stopped, she was quickly getting closer until his voice brought her back into focus. "Who's there?" He asked.

Minezaki had never heard him so lifeless, but decided that some cheerfulness might just make him feel better. Smiling pleasently like she always did, she paused for a moment. "Fukutaichou, Konichiwa!" Not waiting to see his reaction, she bowed with her eyes gently closed automatically as she usually did out of respect.
Back to top Go down
Kira Izuru
Admin
Kira Izuru

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct - 23:51

As he looked round him, the blond haired man had a flash back. As if he was back in time, the very first hour of that day He saw their office and him at his desk. His smile... It was different, something strange about it...

*He was not like every other day... I should have seen it... I should have...*

He came back in the present as he heard footsteps comming in his direction. His arched eyebrows came back into place and his expression was more serious and calm than any other emotion that were in his mind. She spoke and it was obviously to him. He bowed back when she did so then spoke in a low voice tone after he had clear his throat.

"Konnichiwa. Do... Do I know you??"

In fact the thin man couldn't remind who she was, but he knew he had seen her somewhere...She knew his grade sothat young woman was from the Soul society. Something was sure she was not in his squad he would have clearly recognized her face. Also, he could felt her reiatsu around her body, a sign that could attract hollow around. Kira looked at her thinking about it.

*Is she aware about the signal she's sending with here reiatsu? Could it be her first time in the living world? She might had graduate from the academy not a long time ago.*

He let out a light sigh out from his lips andshook his head. Kira kept his clear blue eyes on her. He ran his right hand through his hair and cleared once more his throat. He couldn't take a chance, he needed to tell her at least to keep her reiatsu low so she wouldn't be a bait for any hollow that were passing by. Even though they wasn't really present in this town since Kira was clearing the area once in a while, there could have few of them near.

"Ano... You know how to control your reiatsu, right?"
Back to top Go down
Minezaki Tsura

Minezaki Tsura

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct - 12:13

Upon hearing him greet her back, Minezaki opened her eyes and stood straight looking back at the Fukutaichou with a hint of embarrassment on her cheerful feature. They had met for a brief moment during her first day as the official 3rd Seat of Squad 10. Her first given task was to deliver all the finished paperwork to the other squads. That alone seemed like a simple enough task until Matsumoto-Fukutaichou place in her arms so much paperwork, Minezaki could barely see where she was going. Still she had decided deliver to Squad 1 first, the second, then third, and so on to create less confusion on where to go.

She now remembered their embarrassing meet that day. While still holding a tall tower of paperwork, she lightly knocked on the door of Squad 3's office with her foot. When no answer came, she hesitantly entered and made her way to a large desk and managed to place the appropriate documents on the only empty space on the desk. It was then that as she turned (and could finally see in front of her), she saw Kira-Fukutaichou for the first time standing in the door way.

"I'm sorry for entering the office without permission!! I was delivering papers, and these ones are long over due so...I'm sorry for invading the office!" As she was panicking alright. And she remembered dashing past him and literally running away while yelling a final apology filled with embarrassment.

Coming back to the current meeting, she heard him sigh. *Oh dear...Is he now remembering and is disappointed in meeting me again?* He was also keeping his eyes on her which made her more and more nervous. As he cleared his throat again, Minezaki waited to hear him tell her to go away.

"Ano... You know how to control your reiatsu, right?" He asked.

Not expecting him to ask such a question, her mouth opened slightly, her eyes became huge in surprise. She then thought about his question looking down, becoming serious. *Clearly he knows that I release some reiatsu all the time...Does he know why?* With that question in mind, she looked back at him feeling slightly insulted.

"I do know how to control my reiatsu well enough to avoid trouble... But it is true that I need further training to use my Zanpakuto... If my reiatsu bothers you, I'll keep it down a notch." Bowing her head as a form of apology, Minezaki did as she promised, she lowered her reiatsu enough to keep her warm but to also satisfy this Superior.

As curiosity once again took over, she just had to ask with a smile: "Do you remember me yet?"  
Back to top Go down
Kira Izuru
Admin
Kira Izuru

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct - 20:45

It's been a while he hadn't count how many time he had lived in the living world amonst the humans. He could at least say that it was around 6 to 7 months from today. The 3th squad's lieutenant didn't meant to vex the younger woman, in fact he hadn't really met any shinigami since he had left the seireitei with his tiny package... As she replied he raised his hands both palm turned to her and saif with lightly arched eyebrows and his eyes staring at her.

"I didn't meant to be rude... It's only because your reiatsu could attract some hollow or made asthmatic humans have a crisis..."

He let them fell apart each side of his skinny body, then hid them them in the pockets of his black pants. He looked around them once more. His expression was still serious, but a glint of pain passed of his feather. He wished so hard that it wasn't easy to see that he was cold. Since his body had become weaker he was feeling colder than he used to do. A light shiver ran up his spine and he closed his eyes for a second.

"Thanks for your cooperation."

Kira bowed his back to thank her properly then he opened his eyes a little wider staring at her face, trying to remember her, since she had ask if he was remembering her. He hummed the air then shook his head.

*Where the hell did I saw her... At one of the last time i went to the academy with Him???*

It was an hurtfull memory...

* Why everything is always ending by his face in my mind... Why did he left... He was... No stop it... Stop thinking about him...*

He shook his head once more to get those though away and clear his mind as he talked to her.

"Honto ni gomenasai... But i don't remember your person..."
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toshiro
Admin
Hitsugaya Toshiro

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct - 0:38

(Be careful this post contain some of my novelist touch XD)

The Living World, this was always a strange place for the young captain of the 10th Divison. It been a while since the last time he was here, clearing an area. Today, the purpose of his visit in this world was completely different. The boy was searching for his 3rd Seat. Why ? That's a good question. To have the answer we need to go back a little more early.

Toshiro was doing his paperwork at his office and they were a lot of them. Matsumoto didn't have do his job like always and have hide them everywhere in the office. She have probably prepare her move, because the busty woman was no where. No even drinking some saké somewhere. They were two choices left, or she was a pro to play hide and seek or the young captain was to much angry and discourage. After all, he could spend more time to find her do that was more a clever choice to start to work on the paper. And there he was, siting behind his desk with a ton of paper waiting to be filled. Usually, if she was there, her 3rd Seat, Minezaki Tsura, should help him with this huge duty, but she was going on a mission today, into the Living World.

After a few hour, the young boy decide to get up and take a walk, story of stretching his legs. The worst part was the pile, who doesn't look to have reduce. Instead of wandering purposeless, why not to check if everything is okay with the barracks. What was his surprise when he just see someone who wasn't suppose to be here, but in the Living World with 2 others people. Wondering why, the captain go asking his subordinate. He told him that his companion have been sick just before they leave, so he told the 3rd seat to drop the assignment for today and go tomorrow instead. Of course, he knows it now. They abort the mission and Minezaki was no where. The young could see the picture, she have decide to go. It almost if he didn't face palming himself. He thanks the other shinigami before walk away. Great ! His day can't have been better until then. It wasn't a question about trusting his 3rd Seat or not. It was more about her safety. She was still young for a shinigami and wasn't fully able to control her reiatsu. Thing are different in the Living World. The young captain sigh, the paperwork will wait until he comes back, he needed to go to the world where the humans live. How they could have let her go alone ? Maybe because it wasn't unusual to send young shinigami to the Human World. He doesn't have any problem to let her go there, the problem was she didn't go back since her death as a human. Sure she remember that life, but when you're a shinigami everything change.

There he was now, on the top of a building searching for the trace of the reiastu of the young girl. Tsura mission's was simple, she needed to find the Lieutenant of the 3rd Division, Izuru Kira and see if he was find. That could have been more easy to search Kira instead of her, but the Fukutaicho know how to hide his presence, it was like looking a needle in a haystack. Better to concentrate on her. She have certainly let out her reiatsu. So that will be easy for the captain to find her quickly. He let his senses wondering on the city and bingo ! Find it. At least that didn't have taken to much time. Minezaki wasn't really far, so he shunpo(?) himself. Suddenly he could feel his reiastsu become lower.

"Hum, she's most be with someone who knowthat releasing reiastu could bring hollow."

In no time, he could clearly see her talking with a blond man for the top of a building. Yes, it was Kira who was with her. Nothing have happen, so the young boy feel relived. Since he has put a feet in this world, Hitsugaya has hide his presence, so the young girl didn't notice he was there. He jumps a few meters behind her and start to talk.

- Ah ! There you are. I was searching for you.

At the sound of his voice, he could clearly see her jumped. To be a surprise, it was a surprise. With the time the boy became very good to do that, surprising people by appear behind people like a ninja. (Ninjaaa =D, XD Ok I shut up)

Last edited by Hitsugaya Toshiro on Tue 4 Nov - 12:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minezaki Tsura

Minezaki Tsura

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct - 17:39

As she was waiting for an answer, she noticed that his expression changed quickly. From seriousness to...depressed. *Our first meeting was not THAT bad...In his search to remember me, something must have reminded him of something very painful. I was told to check up on him to make sure he's doing well. Is this what they want him to overcome? This sadness?*

"Honto ni gomenasai... But i don't remember your person..."

It was then that Minezaki noticed his body language. He looked like he felt very cold, something she was overly familiar with.

"Cold..."She whispered to herself. Looking back at the tall man, she became determined. *I will make it my mission to help him feel better and to smile!* Changing her entire position, she regained her usual cheerful self, made a small hop back and placed her left hand on the back of her neck while her right hand went to her waist.

"Oh! It's alright if you don't! It was kind of embarrassing, not to mention that I added paperwork to your workload. Boy was that embarrassing though. Not you, you were fine...I was...Nevermind! Uhm...If you'd like, I could help you get warm since you look so cold."

- Ah ! There you are. I was searching for you.

Minezaki practically jumped out of her skin (Gigai).

"NYA!!!!!"

She screamed in surprise! Knowing then far too well who's voice this belonged to, she turned around very quickly while untucking her hair from behind her ears in order to hide the blush that was forming there. Once she was completely face to face with her tall Captain, she bowed relatively low (like you would to a noble).

"H-Hitsugaya-Taichou!" Quickly, she stood straight in attention.

*I can't believe he's HERE!!! Have I done something wrong? Did I forget something? Was I not the one that was supposed to be sent?* She kept trying to think of a reason why her Captain was there with them. She knew very well that he was probably here due to some kind of emergency. *He would never leave the office with the amount of paperwork that needs to be done...*

~Growl~

NOW Minezaki was very very very embarrassed! She was practically starving and so her stomach just made a very loud growl which she knew was heard by the two men with her.

*Oh no!*
Back to top Go down
Kira Izuru
Admin
Kira Izuru

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeSun 2 Nov - 23:32

Kira saw a light change in her own expression as she was observing him. He felt as if she knew how weak his body had become and that was not really something he liked.

*So now i'm not even able to hide how I am to a novice?*

He frowned lightly and took a deep breath. Suddently his mind focused on something else, a stronger reiatsu that appeared near them and in fact the owner of that reiatsu was comming their was. Now she was talking... Talking to him, Izuru had to keep his attention back on her and it's what he did. His replay also goes together with hers as he said in a serious voice tone.

"So it was you the one that ran away before i had the time to ask from wich squad were the paperworks?"

Then Kira raised an eyebrow at her last words to him.

"W-what did you meant by... helping me keeping warm?"

His voice was a little more troubled than earlier. Thos words had awaken few other memories from his previous life as fukutaicho. When his former beloved taicho was there...
He had not the time to think more about it that The strong reiatsu from before had get there right behind the young girl, he appeared. Hitsugaya Toshiro. The 10th squads captain was probably the youngest captain that the Gotei 13 had knew.

*Right... Now what should i do... She seemed really surprised by hisarrival... she might have not felt his reiatsu, even though it was nearly noticeable, I knew there was a captain in the area.*

Her reaction was kind of cute for a shinigami of her age. Kira had a little though for his friend Hinamori who used to be a cheerfull person... A long time ago...

*How is she now? I hope she's better than me...*

As the young captain walked closer Kira bowed his back as he always did and looked at him.

"Hitsugaya-taicho."

He was about to ask a question to his superior, but the sound of a hungry belly echoed in the air. His blue eyes widen as he stared back at the younger shinogami.

"When is the last time that you ate something?"

Since he was feeling the cold bite his skin, the blond man though about asking if both of them would mind going somewhere inside to be out of the wind's reach.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toshiro
Admin
Hitsugaya Toshiro

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeTue 4 Nov - 12:40

His intentions wasn't to scare her to death, but just enough to make her jump and surprise. We can tell that was mission accomplished. Not only, she jumps, but she get out a scream too. Ok, I must confess, this situation was kind of funny even for the young boy, who has a serious nature. Her reaction was normal after all, who won't be scare if someone appear behind your back and talk to you without any warning ? Of course you will be scare. He was a little proud about his effect, because he got the effect he wanted.

He walks toward the little group. In the same time, both of them bow to show they respect to a superior. The captain could see how his 3rd Seat was puzzling, maybe she trying to figure out the reason he was here and not at his office.

"Hum, she really don't know why I'm here"

That was not surprising. After all, Toshiro came to check if Minezaki was find fine for her visit as a Shinigami in the Living World, alone, what was not supposed to arrive. He could the Izuru looks like he wanted to ask him a question. Right before he could says a word, they could hear a big growl. This sound was coming out of the young girl. She has already some red on her cheeks, but now it was all her face who have turned red. The attention of the young captain switch automatically form the blonde man to Tsura. He was looking at her a little shock. Great, she was starving and sure she haven't probably eat something since her arrival in this world. Kira ask her when that was the time.

"Probably this morning before she leaves the Soul Society." The Captain of the 10th Divison thoughts .

Since his 3rd Seat was so hungry, the priority has change. An idea appear in his mind.

- Maybe we could go somewhere a get you something to eat, before you died from starvation ?

He says his proposition and wait for an answer from his companions.
Back to top Go down
Minezaki Tsura

Minezaki Tsura

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeTue 4 Nov - 18:50

"When is the last time that you ate something?"Kira asked

"Eh?"She 'asked' rhetorically  while looking at him.

-Maybe we could go somewhere a get you something to eat, before you die of starvation?Asked her beloved Captain.

"Eh?" She 'asked' again rhetorically now looking at her Taichou with wide eyes.

Tsura felt very uncomfortable and crossed her arms, went to the brick wall next to her and let herself fall which in the end made her in a leaning position with the wall behind her back. She then gazed slowly at the two gentlemen that were now in front of her before bringing her hand to her lips  in a thinking pose. She had so many questions and so many thoughts all at once. She needed to organize everything in her mind.

*First, I never introduced myself to him... And to make maters worse he probably think that I'm some kind of pervert...Taichou is here and I still don't understand and know why............*

At least a minute has passed. Seeing how the two were patient enough, she stepped forward with her ears still flushed.

"Fukutaichou, I now realize that when I offered to keep you warm....could mean...something else. That is not what I meant." Minezaki then giggle softly and smiled at him."What I meant was that I could warm you up with my reiatsu...Taichou, I know that I still need to practise controlling it, but that is one thing that I know I can do right."

She then happily bowed towards the Fukutaichou. "My name is Tsura Minezaki, 3rd seat of squad 10, it's nice to meet you."

standing up straight again, she could tell that he was taken aback a bit. Bringing her hands together slowly pinching one finger at a time due to being nervous, she knew that she couldn't denied that she was very hungry. But seeing as how Kira-Fukutaichou was cold, she felt that she had to agree to go eat. She'd have fought to avoid eating if it hadn't been for someone to have a need to be indoors.

"I think that'd be a good idea Hitsugaya-Taichou. And I know the perfect place to go. It's cheap, has delicious food, and it's warm....I am very sorry for this hunger...I had to complete some paperwork all over again because I messed up...So as a small punishment... I'll think of something else for next time..." Looking at her Captain hesitantly. "Amo... Why are you here Taichou?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Izuru
Admin
Kira Izuru

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeTue 4 Nov - 23:40

It seems that the wind was getting colder at each second for the thin blond man. It was cold enough to make him have goosbump all over his body. He was trying his best to hide it from both of the other shinigami. It would be embarrassing for him if he was letting them see his weakness. Clenching his theeth together and turning his hand into fist contracting his muscles in hope it would produce a little heat. Also he did this in a way that wouldn't be easy to see for somone who didn't knew him well. His attention that was focus on the weather, came back at them as he heard the younger man talking about going somewhere, right after the 3th seat's body had reacted from her hunger. The 10th squad's captain had proposed to go somewhere. That was a great idea and Kira aproved it entirely. Izuru cleared his voice before replying.

"I do support the idea Hitsugaya-taicho."

Minezaki was now speaking to him. She was... trying to explain her words, those that woke up some old memories... and was presenting herself?

*Well it seems like she is nervous since the arrival of her taicho. Could it be that...?*

His though were shorts since he had to keep his focus on the present and let the past behind. He bowed back and as a usual formalities he did present himself since it was the first time they had really met.

"Hajimemashite. I'm Izuru Kira, 3th squad's Fukutaicho. Nice to meet you properly this time."

His blue orbs went right on her as he straighten his back and he replied once more to her.

"You shouldn't skip a meal you need to eat to be strong enough to protect... Those you want to protect. And to be able to protect yourself too as well."

Another shiver ran up his spine and he said to both of his collegue.

"Shall we go?"

Last edited by Kira Izuru on Tue 25 Nov - 22:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toshiro
Admin
Hitsugaya Toshiro

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov - 22:22

(Sorry this short post, wish to have do more, but my computer crash 3 times while was writing my post, so a little turn off. I will try to fix that and make better the next time -_- )

(Edit : Ok, I decide to rearrange my post au final and correct myself XD Too pissed off tomorrow night so hope everything will be fine now with my baby ! Ps : My baby is my computer and not my laptop XD)

The first one to answer to his proposition was the Lieutenant of the 3rd Division and he supports the idea of the young captain. He nods to the blond man before look at the young girl, waiting for her answer.The poor girl looks very embarrassed, maybe to be watch like that wasn't really helping her.

After a few minutes of intense thinking, Minezaki suddenly straight up and starts to talk to Kira. When his 3rd Seat was talking about keeping the blonde man warm, Toshiro practically jump and his eyes wide in surprise.

"Wait what ? Did I really hear very well ? Ok, did I miss something ?”

At this moment, Tsura was talking about her reiatsu and since Hirinmaru is a fire type Zanpakuto, it was oblivious that she has a warm reiatsu. She was still a young shinigami and it was normal for her to have some difficulties to control it. That was one of the reason the captain decide to help her. Since the power of Hirinmaru is similar to Hyorinmaru, he was the perfect person to teach her who to control it. Minezaki was right, if she could use a small portion of her power, she will succeed to warm Izuru without burning the poor man. (Ouais XD Who want some roast Fukutaicho ? *Sort*)

After she introduce herself properly to the Lieutenant, she finally agrees with the idea of her Taicho. But something the girl said was bothering the young boy.

- What do you mean by redo all the paperwork ?

Now he was curious about that. Why she will have to redo the papers all over again ? That wasn't making any sense. Except if...Oh no, he wish that wasn't what he was thinking.

He couldn’t hold a sigh when Tsura him the reason of his presence here.

- I came because you weren’t supposed to go in mission alone into the Living World. Since I'm here let's finish your mission together and go to the place you were talking about.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Minezaki Tsura

Minezaki Tsura

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov - 15:12

Minezaki Tsura was now feeling colder by the minute ever since she lowered her reiatsu a little earlier. How she wished she could tolerate the cold like everyone she knows. It must be nice. However, when it was warm outside, it was everyone else’s turn to complain about the weather while she felt very comfortable.

“Shall we go?” Izuru-Fukutaichou asked.

She turned her head to his direction and nodded with a calm smile. His word of advice still echoing in her mind:

“You shouldn’t skip a meal. You need to eat to be strong enough to protect… Those you want to protect, and to be able to protect yourself as well.”

He was right. *Instead of skipping meals as a form of punishment, I suppose extra training would be much better. That way I’ll get better, stronger and become lieutenant in no time.*

-What do you mean by re-do all the paperwork? Asked Hitsugaya-Taichou.

With a sigh he then answered her question. – I came here because you weren’t supposed to go on this mission alone in the Living World. Since I’m here, let’s finish your mission together and go to the place you were talking about.

Minezaki nodded in agreement. “To answer your question Taichou, as 3rd seat it is my duty to help Squad 10 in any way I can which includes doing some paperwork. Once I had finished for the day, Matsumoto-Fukutaichou came into the office and verified my work… Turned out I made multiple mistakes and was told to do them all over again. I spent all night re-doing everything before morning. And it was Matsumoto-Fukutaichou who has given me this mission…She… She didn’t tell you?”

Minezaki was now getting tired of her Fukutaichou’s behavior. Both were good friends but when it was time to get to work, Matsumoto-Fukutaichou was either hiding her sake and paperwork, or was into hiding to later be found in a bar. *How did she even became a Fukutaichou?*

Suddenly, Minezaki looked around the surrounding areas. Once she figured out where they were, it was easy to know which road to take in order to get to the much wanted restaurant that she had mentioned earlier.

Turning her back to the two superiors, she pointed in the general direction they had to take (to their right diagonally). “I believe this is the quickest path to take to get there.” Knowing that everyone was ready to follow her, she started to walk happily, excited that soon everyone will be fed and comfortably warm.

A few steps later, Minezaki turned happily facing the two men making her walk backwards.

"There's nothing like warm food and good company to warm the cockles of your heart."

Back to top Go down
Kira Izuru
Admin
Kira Izuru

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov - 22:47

Izuru had a smile when Minezaki pointed to a direction and then started to walk this way. This was a good thing to move, the blond man was nearly frozed in place. He couldn't help but thinking about how sooner he would have been inside if he had suggested it earlier,but he wouldn't have forced his way.

*Finally going somewhere warmer than outside...*

As they were walking alongside in a specific direction determined by the young 3th seat, Kira felt as if his body was going all heavy. The fact was that he had skiped breakfast in the morning and he had not a lot of energy in reserve, thanks to his really thin body. The wind was blowing a little more stronger than before. Clenching his theeth together harder he manadge to keep his normal expression in place.

"Are we near that place you are taking us, Minezaki-san?"

He felt kind of impatient, looking foward to be inside where the wind couldn't reach for him. That same wind that was biting his skin at that right moment. As the time passed he looked at the tenth squad's taicho and asked a question to induce a conversation.

"How... How is everyone in the Gotai 13, Hitsugaya-taicho?"

Kira had asked to the younger man, because this one might know that he was referring to his friends and squad. Since it's been a long time he hadn't seen anyone of them he was a bit worry about their well being. The last memories he had from his closest friend were that Hinamori-san was still on high security supervision due to crisis that could have hurts others, Matsumoto-san and Hisagi-senpai were always drinking alongside of Renji-san trying to forget the past...

Kira straighten his head and turned his blue orbs toward the smaller man's person and tilted his head a little waithing for a reply about his sincerely worrying question.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toshiro
Admin
Hitsugaya Toshiro

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan - 0:51

(Sorry for the long wait :O Was pretty busy recently and finally I manage to kick my own ass to write it down Razz But now I'm back =D )

What a wonderful surprise for the young Taichou ! The one who give this assignment to his 3rd Seat, without even consulting her superior, was his own Fukutaichou ! She sent Tsura on a mission, without the permission of her Taichou and without telling him ! Ah ! That a beautiful day ! Of course it was not ! First of all, his great Lieutenant disappear somewhere, leaving him doing all the job that should have been done a long time ago and after he heard that she lets an young Shinigami under his supervision go to the Living World alone.  By chance, nobody was hurt, a least now, because when the young boy will come back to the Soul Society if he manages to grab his hands on her, who know what will happen ! At that moment, he was so piss off, even if he tries to stay calm, that wasn’t working at all. Poor little Toshiro, even his own body betray him. He was so angry that one of his eye start to twitch. :O Oh and you could almost see the little red star too, pulsing right above his eye.
(Like in every manga when a character he’s piss off XD)

- That stupid Mastumoto,
he starts to grumble.

He was saying out loud his thoughts , it was more for him that for the others. Sometime you need to express your anger and that was what the Captain of the 10th Division was doing right now. Even in that state, he was following the young girl.

Suddenly the voice of Izuru draws his attention. The young man was wondering how everyone was going at the Soul Society. That question has the benefice to help the boy to calm down by changing his mind.

- Everyone try to hold on the best they can. It’s not easy to accept that three Captains had betrayed us and one of them try to become the new King of the Soul Society.

Maybe it was one the reason why Mastumoto was slacking off more the job that usual. After all, she was close to Gin and her way to forget what happens was to drink sake until she gets drunk. When the time to work was coming, she hides herself to go drink again. Strangely the situation was bothering Hitsugaya, but less that usually. Even him, he was trying to forget what happen, by drowning himself with work. Keeping his mind busy, like that he couldn’t think about that, especially what happen with Hinamori. Oh yeah, especially that moment.

*No, I shouldn’t think about that*

Even now, it’s was too hard for the young boy. He was hiding the fact that was still hurting him. That feeling each time he was seeing or thinking about her, that feeling who refuses to disappear. The feeling of failed to protect her.  The feeling of weakness who invade his mind, make the cold anger he feels deep inside becoming stronger. Like the wind who was colder than before.
Back to top Go down
Minezaki Tsura

Minezaki Tsura

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan - 9:23

Minezaki was still walking backwards, until she almost tripped that is. She then turned and walked forward in silence. They were getting closer to the desired destination. Suddenly, she quickened her pace. Her Captain looked angry and Kira-Fukutaichou was clearly miserable both physically and emotionally.

Behind her, the two men were starting a conversation.

“How… How is everyone in the Gotai 13, Hitsugaya-taicho?”

Turning her head slightly she saw in his eyes pain and worry.
* Maybe he’s not used to being away from Soul Society too long and misses his friends.*

- Everyone’s trying to hold on the best they can. It’s not easy to accept that three Captains betrayed us and that one of them is trying to become the new King of the Soul Society.

Hearing this, Minezaki slowed down her pace to be next to her Taichou. Shock and confusion appeared on her features. *3 Captains betrayed the Gotai 13?! How is that possible?! New King of Soul Society? None of this makes any sense!*

A realization was shot in her mind like an icy cold blast. Tsura had to ask before their conversation continued.

“Amo…Fukutaichou… Your Captain is one of the three isn’t he?  Correct me if I’m wrong but could it be the three Captains are from Squads 3, 5 and 9? I… I couldn’t help but notice that shinigamis from those squads give out a gloomy aura… Not to mention the amount of paper work piling up without them being from squad 10…”

Not waiting for an answer, she then walked passed Hitsugaya-Taichou and stopped in front of Kira-Fukutaichou. Knowing what it was like to be left behind and betrayed, she couldn't hide her sadness for him and gently grabbed his hands. *Poor man, he’s FREEZING!* While giving them a tight squeeze, Tsura raised her reiatsu and directed the heat to her hands; causing a transfer of temperature. Remembering what she learnt in Squad 4 when she got very ill, she moved her hands to his wrists which have a direct path to the heart. *If I do this, the blood flow of his heart will pump warmer blood and will warm him up a bit*

“I’m sorry for what happened to you and your squad, if there’s anything I can do to help let me know. And I want you to know that you aren't alone.”

She now let go of his hands and walked forward again. Not looking back.

“Hitsugaya-Taichou… every action we take creates ripples in water. No matter what we do, it affects others. Matsumoto-Fukutaichou once told me that you went to Squad 4 in good health. Was someone close to you greatly hurt from the betrayal?”

They were now standing in front of their destination Tsura was looking at the two superiors while smiling sadly. She knew that for her Captain to leave paperwork behind to see someone, that person was very very important to him.

"We are here."

Thinking that the door was going to be heavy to open, Tsura used her full strength to open it...turns out, it was very light and so the door made a hard contact to her head, making her fall backwards while letting out a quick sharp scream.However, she was still holding the door and so her body fell forward which caused her head to hit the door a second time. Staying there her ears turned red, her forehead was now bruised.

"Itai..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Izuru
Admin
Kira Izuru

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct - 23:11

Kira noticed a little change in the 10th squad's taicho's reiatsu, even barely visible it was still something that was different form few second ago. As if the question had help to change his though toward something better for his mind. The blond man looked at the smaller captain and noded his head at the right time. It's true everyone would be dealing with the betrayal of the three former taicho because the whole soul society was touched by the tragic betrayal. For a lots of different reasons, but... For a second his thoughs went back to all what he had been fighting these last weeks and the pain came back in his heart, but he didn't let this feeling appear on his face.

*Perhaps I deserved what's happening... all this problem I've been thinking of and trying to avoid? What was it for? It's all my fault i'm the one who led Hinamori-kun to them... I didn't wanted this but it happened.... Because of my...*

He shook his head and kept his eyes on the little man until the 3rd seat of the 10th squad spoke. She was bringing back that dangerous subject on the table right at the moment he was trying to erase it from his head. He kept his calm, but it felt like a knife stabing him in his fragile back. He noded his head, balancing his blond hair a little more around his face. He replied in a neutral tone to answer the question the younger shinigami just asked.

"It's right, Minezaki-san... Those three person were part of the Gotei 13's squads, but they left... Causing a lot of problems around... "

He didn't noticed it fast but she had moved.. and now she had took his hands in hers. The feeling of being touched by someone else was absolutely not conforting to him. Bad thing, it felt bad from the inside. He slightly clenched his teeth together and made a little hiss as plenty of image from his past time with that man passed through his brain, but it didn't seemed to be very alerting on his face, since she didn't seemed to have seen his body language. A shiver ran slowly down his spine as she released his hands.

"That's alright... but... please don't worry about this again Minezaki-san. I'll be thankfull."

He locked his blue eyes on her as she moved away and foward. He would not let this happen again for the moment so he would be more alert to the deplacement of the young girl. Sure it wasn't her fault. She was not really informed of a lot of things about him, but still... Kira sighed lightly as he remembered that no one out of him a 2 other man knew all what he had to endure before the betrayal. Even though he never liked being touched by a lot of people. The only one that were accepted to touch him, were his friends and the silver haired man that was his former captain... For sure few more person did invade his personal space too but that... He wasn't really in the position to get away. Another sight passed through his lips, but in releaf this time because they were now at destination. He kept his eyes on her and he raised his thin blonds eyebrows as he saw her taking a swing to open the door. He did came here few times since he moved in the living world and the door was very light, so he knew that she would do something dumb but not that much of what did really happen. He raised his hand to warn her but not fast enough. His usual calm and polite side restrained him to laugh at her like he knew Renji or Matsumoto would have done, but a light smile grew on his pale lips as he walked to her side and held the door open so she could stood up properly. He asked her like he would do for anyone in that kind of situation, caring for their health.

"Are you allright Minezaki-san?"

He slightly tilted his head to the left looking at her. The movement made his hair to get off his face revealing the second side of his face, wich was usually covered by his hair, that were a bit longer than before due to the time that passed since he never went to any hair stylist in the living world. The situation did help his bad thoughs to go away. Once she was back on her feet, he opened the second door for her and the younger man, and they went in the restaurant. A waitress brought them to a table with the menu and she said all happy to see people in this cold windy day.

"Good morning every one~ What a surprise to see you back here Kira-san I didn't expected to see you today. Well it's the first time you're comming here with your children. They are absolutely adorable! So, do you want something to drink?"

Kira froze in place as he was about to reply. He was not able to reply right away due to the surprise of what she said. He spoke with difficulty but managed to say something that would sound normal to a human.

"I... They-'re not... I'm not their... I'm their guardian... I-I'll take a cup of tea as usual please.... How about you two???"

He turned his head toward the two younger person who were sitting in front of him and gave a nervous smile looking at the white haired captain hopping that his reaction wouldn't be too rough.

Last edited by Kira Izuru on Tue 3 May - 23:05; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Toshiro
Admin
Hitsugaya Toshiro

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeSun 6 Dec - 16:07

Some wounds are hard to heal, even if physically there nothing left, but the pain can come from the inside. The young captain was so absorb in his dark thoughts, he didn’t notice what was happening between his 3rd Seat and the Fukutaichou. It’s never easy to get rid of our inside demons and he was trying to fight it without success. Hearing the voice of the young girl brings him back to reality and broke is gloomy mood. What she was saying, was making senses. The betrayal of the three captains had repercussions on all the Soul Society. Many people have been hurts by their actions and now everyone was trying to live with the scars they have left. Every action we take, good or evil, will had an effect on the other. But what she has to say doesn’t stop there, the 3rd seat had a question for his Taichou. That question gives him a twinge to the heart. The answer was obviously affirmative. But only thinking about her, lying in a bed, unconscious, was hurting the young boy. It’s wasn’t really a secret that he goes to see her at the 4th Division. But for someone like Tsura who became a Shinigami after these events, it’s normal for her to not be aware of that. Even is Matsumoto told her about his visit, the Captain of the 10th Division was sure that Minezaki will find it out, because she’s a smart girl. At this thought, the small boy couldn’t hold a small smile, but they still have pain in his eyes when he answers to her question.

- Yes…There someone…

Without realizing, the small group was already in the front of the restaurant. What happen next, happen so fast that the only the two guys could do, was watching Tsura get hit by a door. The stroke looked to be very hard and will probably leave a bruise. At this thought, the young Taichou couldn’t hold a sigh.

"She’s really needed to be more careful or she will get hurt badly."

The last thing is wanted to see, was person around him to get hurt. There was enough suffering at this moment, there no need to have more. But Minezaki was fine, after all she’s a strong young girl and it was only a door, not a Hollow or something like that. Kira was by her side to be sure she was all right. The tall man holds the door the time she gets up on her feet. Toshiro walk toward the door and when he was close to Tsura, he stops. He looks at her with a small smile on his lips.

- You should be more careful and pay more attention to not get hurt.

He pats her head before entering into the restaurant where a waitress was waiting to have some customer. She brought them to a table and gives them the menu. The woman looked happy to see the Fukutaichou because she was talking to him with joy in her voice. Everything could have been fine, if she’s doesn’t use the word “children” to mention Minezaki and Toshiro. Anger suddenly appears inside the heart of the young Taichou. He hates some much to be treat like a kid !

"Calm down", he told himself, "It’s not the time and the place to cause a commotion. Take a deep breath and control yourself."

He puts a smile on his face and says is order to the waitress.

- I will take a bowl of watermelon ice cream please.

After all, that wasn’t the fault of the woman. How she could have known that the young boy, was in reality a Shinigami, Captain of the 10th Division and far away to the age of a child ? In the real world, he was only a kid to the eyes of the humans. So there no choice left, but to endure this kind of comment. Maybe one day that will change, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Minezaki Tsura

Minezaki Tsura

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec - 18:05

Minezaki looked up to see Kira-Fukutaichou with a slight smile as he walked up to her.

Are you allright Minezaki-san?

She started to stand while he held the door open. She was also resisting the instinct to place a hand on the fresh bruise on her forehead. She knew that if she reached for it, the gesture would mean that it was more painful than it was and she did not want to seem weak in front of the two superior. Minezki was once compared to a girl called Orihime by Matsumoto in the past because of her clumsiness. The two were walking together going down some steps when suddenly, Minezaki didn’t notice the last step down. This caused the new 3rd seat to fall on the ground on both hands and knees. After Matsumoto stopped laughing she told Tsura about this human named Orihime.

Though being clumsy is dangerous for a shinigami, it did save her once from the clutches of a Hollow. As she was charging straight for the Hollow that was trying to grab her, her foot slipped once it had made contact with the ground causing Minezaki to fall on her back just before the Hollow’s clutch captured her.

“I’m alright, thank you Fukutaichou” She answered as she bowed lightly.

Now that she was steady on her feet, Minezaki waited for her Taichou to enter through the door before letting herself in. After all, it was her way to show respect and she did not feel it was negotiable that she should still be the one to hold the door not the Fukutaichou.

Once Hitsugaya-Taichou was close to her, he stopped walking and was looking at her with a little smile. This caused Minezaki to look back with a surprised expression. *I guess what happened lightened up the mood a bit*

- You should be more careful and pay more attention to not get hurt.

Minezaki was now looking at the ground feeling a little disappointed in herself. *Way to go you idiot… You really showed that you have what it takes to be a 3rd seat.* Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt her head being patted. A blush was now returning to her ears and a smile reappeared on her lips. *I guess there’s no need to apologies.*

“Thank you Fukutaichou!” She said as she entered the restaurant feeling happy with the bruise now turning blue.

Now that everyone was in the restaurant, a waitress brought the group to a table and handed the menus with pure joy.

Good morning every one~ What a surprise to see you back here Kira-san I didn't expected to see you today. Well it's the first time you're comming here with your children. They are absolutely adorable! So, do you want something to drink?

Minezaki’s head snapped straight up from the menu she was looking at and stared at the waitress ready to tell her that they weren’t “children” in the most polite way possible. But then again, the cheerful waitress was talking to Kira and so Minezaki looked at the surprised Fukutaichou waiting to hear what he had to say through his evident struggle.

I... They-'re not... I'm not their... I'm their guardian... I-I'll take a cup of tea as usual please.... How about you two???

Though Hitsugaya-Taichou was speaking at the same time, his voice was much quieter as though it was not for others to hear and so Minezaki kept her focus on Kira who was now smiling nervously at her and her Taichou. Looking back at Hitsugaya-Taichou, she expected to see him frustrated with a glare or to have at least a serious expression. Instead, she saw him smile. It was not an entirely sincere smile but one none the less and ordered ice cream.

Minezaki was left confused until she realised that the attention was on her now. She looked at the waitress with an overwhelmed expression. She desperately wanted to explain that they weren’t children but then it would put Kira-Fukutaichou in a tough spot. *I didn’t even get a proper look at the menu! I’m making everyone wait!* Then realisation struck her when she glanced at Kira. *He only ordered tea??? Isn’t he hungry? Doesn’t he know that food will help him regain his strength?*

Looking back quickly at the menu, she made her choice quickly. “Could I have some tea with two miso soup, a Chicken Teriyaki and I would like the apple crisp please? Oh and I would like some almond guy ding to go please!”

*one soup for Kira-Fukutaichou and one for me. If he refused the almond guy ding, I’ll simply state that it’s a gift.*
Back to top Go down
Kira Izuru
Admin
Kira Izuru

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitimeTue 3 May - 23:32

The blond man and the young waitress both reported their attention toward the10th squad captain and his 3th seat, waiting for their orders. A thin smile lighten Kira's expression as he heard the younger man ordering a watermelon flavored ice cream. He wasn't surprise from that choice since he knew the white haired boy liked this flavor much more than any other. His facial expression changed soon enough as it was Minezaki's turn to order. She had ask for a lot of food at once. More than what Kira would have expected to see her eat since she was small with a thin shape. His eyebrows where slightly higher and he blinked for few second then took back his calm expression and chuckled a little as he saw that the waitress was impressed too by her order.  

*I don't think it usual for her to see such an appetite comming from a young girl like Minezaki-san... It's surprising as well, since she doesn't look like the type of person who would eat that much food.*

"Well well~ i'll be back with the food in few minutes with everything. "

She walked away still looking at the order and brought it to the kitchen. There was some more people than where they first entered in the little restaurant, since it's quite a popular place in town. The little group of shinigami couldn't allow themself to speak too loud in case of a human would listen to their conversation. They had to be cautious, but Kira had few questions he needed to ask and wanted to have some specifications. So the tall blond asked a question to both of his guest with his calm voice.

"Did Yamamoto-soutaicho find any clue on how to defeat aizen and his plans? Or at least knows what are his actual plans?"

Kira carefully chose his words, putting aside the name of the man he once loved, to see if he could learn anythng that would lead to any advancement of their chance to beat aizen on his own field. That would have been easier if they weren't in a public place. He scanned their surrounding with his blue orbs to see if any humain could have take an interest in their conversation, but looked back at the young ones in front of him as he saw nothing wrong around. He crossed his hands on the table waiting for their replies. He was a little stressed to know the answer even if he was anticipating a lot of negative about that. He pace out for few second, having few memories from the betrayal comming back in his mind, but then he was brought back to reality as the waitress came back with the food and the tea for him and he smiled at the warmth he took in his thin hands. The waitress dispatched the thing to whom it belong and took out her pen and paper out once more with her soft smile. Kira looked up to her with a light smile as well.

*Thank god for the distraction... i hope they have any information about them... Him... No! Change your mind idiot... you have to think of something else... Yeah like food. It's time to eat. I think i'll order something else than my usual ramen and chicken meal.... Oh! I know. This will be just fine! *

He was a good client of this small restaurant, so he knew the menu almost by heart and the last time he went there, he esitated between his usual meal and something new. Something that would help him to forget, even for a tiny moment, his cruel memories of the past. He took a deep breath in and spoke with his usual calm voice tone.

"I'll take the fried Gyoza, some Ebi-make and 6 Takoyaki please Keirako-san. Thank you."

She wrote down the blond male's order with a light blush, that appeared on her cheek at the mention of her name. Then she looked at the two young person in front of Kira and spoke to them, still with a smile.

"Do you need anything else? Something to drink perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?   A new beginning? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new beginning?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Bleach RP Mansion :: ~ Roleplay ~ :: ° Living world ° :: Karakura Town :: Downtown-
Jump to: